There are six pediatric emergency medicine fellowship positions at Jacobi Medical Center. We are accepting applications from both pediatric and emergency medicine residents.
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Passing grade on all three steps of USMLE
- Completion of an ACGME-approved residency in pediatrics or emergency medicine
- Board certified/eligible in pediatrics or emergency medicine
- In possession of or eligible for New York State medical license
We are unable to sponsor any foreign visas.
Our fellowship participates in the NRMP Match. Applications should be submitted through ERAS. Please refer to the ERAS website https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/eras/fellowship_applicants/ for further details. Documents to be submitted through ERAS:
- 3-4 letters of recommendations (including 1 from residency program director)
- Medical school transcript
- Dean’s letter
- USMLE scores
- Personal statement
Our deadline for submission of all materials is September 1st. Invited interviews are conducted in late September and October.